Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Iam an enginnering student. Mechanical to be more specific. Well nothing comes to my mind when i think of writting about myself. Iam myself and like to remain so. Iam a guy who like to enjoy each and every moment in this beautiful journey called LIFE. Iam a outdoor guy and like sports, travelling, trecking,riding and everything that I do. I play BASKET BALL.
I like to be with friends bcz, they are the stars that lits up the dark sky. They are present all day through, but v feel their presence only in darkness. It may sound too fictius, but its really true. LIFE without friends is like a garden without flowers.
Iam a practical person and positive ATTITUDE is my strength. Iam a never say die kind of person. I dont believe in fortune but in myself. I look life as a sport, win and lose- a part and parcel of it. To me life is as simple as...........the simplest thing in the world.

1 comment:

Bhavisha Joshi said...

When you do simple thing right ... your life is perfect.. I dont know you ..
Just one thing want to tell you.. be like the way you are.. its good to be practical..

cheers!!