Sunday, February 15, 2009

FAILURE- arisen by you


FAILURE, u are my real tutor
u are my real companion;
u are my true care taker;
u are the architect of my charecter.

You taught me to taste the success;
You taught me to climb the ladder of achievement;
You taught me to walk unhurt on the way full of thorns;
You showed the path of my life.

You taught me what my teachers couldn't;
You taught me what great men couldn't even think of;
You taught me what success couldn't dream of;
You taught me what no books in the world could read;

You made me stronger and stronger;
You gave me the ever lasting spirit;
Without u I wouldn't be what Iam today;
Without u I will not be what Iam supposed to be.

You are a broom that cleans our thoughts;
But everyone wants to hide u.
No one can reach his destiny without u.
U are a throne, only a hero can glorify with.



No comments: